Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hmm...just don't feel like blogging these days. Looking at older posts. They were so much more enthusiastic. It's all so blah now. I have no opinions, emotions, no great tales to tell. Even if my life was brimming with events I wouldn't want to blog them anymore. So whatsa point? But, but, but.
Just for old time's sake :
Had a nice day yesterday. Went for a movie with Preeta. Woh Lamhe, bolei dicchi. It was, well er... hmm... it had a watchable first half, I'll give it that. But the dialogue-baji during the second made us cringe every two seconds. I mean as much as I like Shiney Ahuja (like isn't the word...lust, rather lust-after..kay?) when he said "I laaavf you" green-eyes red and Kangana Krazy Hair Krazy everything orgasmed out some ridiculous lines, we were like, eh what it is? What it is that they are doing to this more or less potential-filled popcorn fare? And other than the two songs that they air all the time on the radio and TV (ok at this point I'll have to say I love Chal Chale, only I dunno which song it was ripped off from. I like it, really I do) the other stuff was pretty blah.
Then we went to Momo Plaza and had steamed momo and silk cuts and came back home. We had evening plans as well, Guds, Bids, Preeta and me. SPE, but Saturday night blues isn't quite our scene. Although, they were pretty good (Paddy was playing...I knew a band member yay!)... they shouldn't have done what they did to 'Me and my Bobby Mcgee' in more ways than one. Don't mess with Janissss yaa. But we had enough beer in our systems to let these things go (we've become such beer guzzlers these days. Even Preeta and Sudu, previously lukewarm to it, have succumbed to 'child bears' as the hoardings on highways would say). And then we had Kabab and Naan at Azaad Hind at 12 in the morn, and Guds bought me a red heart shaped balloon, which Preeta (3 beers down) is partly responsible for phataoing. Bitch. Hehe.
And then like SRKs (spoilt rich kids, for the ignorant) we drove back home, windows down blaring music (yeeeeesh. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it). But it was a nice ride anyway.

Okay. Thassit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

hmm SRK's you :x

poor me. hehe :P

1:26 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

yes yes...the day was nice, but i'm back to being bored stiff...already. (sigh)
o and just for the record, i had NOTHING to do with that damned balloon, or the "phataoing" of it for tat matter

5:20 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Vatsala - it was a NICE ride. Nyaah.

Preeta - the things you did to that balloon...man...ekhane lekha jabe na

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home