Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Zombie

I feel good. Puro James Brown types good. No exam tomorrow :)
Zombie status confirmed. Tried to light filter end of Marlborough Light after exam and wondered for a good 5 minutes what was wrong. 4 hours sleep in 44 hours. And marathon murdering of English literature at room no.15 responible for current state.

Sunken Eyed Balckbird-er moto gelam ar ki je likhe ashlam, jani na. I look like I have mumps, because my eyes are so not there right now, and the cheeks are like these...uff...basically my face looks my ass right now. Anyway, not too bothered about that now.

Anindya da got a hair cut and does not look like a seal anymore. He looks puro puri transformed. His personality however, ahem, still remains the same. Arf arf.

TDG made these really choto chotas for his exams. And I think they are just out of the world. The font is so tiny that, he can put in like zillions of answers in a little chit. I'm probably the worst cheater on earth. I get all heart-attackish, and noodle brained. Sudu can confirm that. Kichui korte parlam na. And it's got nothing to do with having scrupolous morals or anything!

Johnny's coloured his hair, and none of us could understand a word of what he said to us today. And I don't think it had anything to do with him being a smartass. I think he was also Zombied.

Tina porikkha dicche na. She's immigrating to the US, come March 8th. Oh no, loona lovegood... it was so wonderful knowing you. Bye bye.

Ma-Baba finally saw RDB. Baba thought Kunal Kapoor looked like a horse. " Na na bhaloi...khali ektu ghorar moto dekhte".

Uninspiring stuff I know...
That's it. That's how bland I let my curry get for the time being.
Erebus, shotti wine khawabe?

4 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

We want a pic of sleep deprived you...

I set a department record back in Calcutta with the marks I got at an exam... thanks to cheat sheets ofcourse.. Luckily by the time people were thinking "Hang on... How the hell did he manage THAT!" I was in Australia

9:21 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehehe! I'm pathetic at cheating. Unless its for physics or chemistry. I passed all my chem tests in school with an extraordinary amount of cheating! But then, everyone did it....and the teachers knew it as well. But cheating for English...kamon akta lage jano. Where were you studying anyway? Presi na?
Oh and unless you're in the mood for nightmares, don't even think of a picture! You're the second person who said that come to think of it!

11:39 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

yeah... presi....

I know a particularlly good wine that's be just smashing with bland curry

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What turns out?

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home