Saturday, February 11, 2006

Today, today, today, after torturing myself with history and other things, I have decided to give up on a few things in life. Blogging for one, because for some reason, the minute I see my blog, I'm overwhelmed with horrid feelings. I don't like the blogger-me anymore.
I'm going to give up on friends, who are not exactly friends. You know...we all have them.
I'm going to give up chatting on Msn, because I don't like the msn-me either.
And, I dunno, what else...
I really feel like going to SPE and zoning out. And getting really really drunk. And I dunno... making out with random people. So you know, when I'm sober again, I'll be like, well...there's one wild stupid thing off the list. And I wanna you know...throw a glass of water on somebody's face...anybody...you know, if he or she's really pissed me off. And, what else, get in a fight. Proper. Not bitching-witching. Just jaw-breaking, shin fracturing fighting. God, somebody give me a reason. I feel like being a punk.
Anyway. So long then. I'm whimsical, so I maybe back. But for the time being, I'm sick of it. So, bye.

7 Comments:

Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

Dont give up blogging.
Exploit the 'alter-ego' blogger in you !! :D

10:45 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

SPE is a good idea...

12:54 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

arrey! Ki holo... don't stop now. You can't...

8:03 AM  
Blogger The Darkish Overlord said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:26 PM  
Blogger The Darkish Overlord said...

nice blog! i knw da feeling dudette...n i thot blogging helped...n about da fake frenz, dun we all hav them?? i say fuck frenz, drink beer...SPE is a good choice, especially on friday nites...
ciao,
the darkish overlord.
(super omerta is almost here)
oh n yah...happy hangovrs

1:28 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

ai nanana! you're not allowed to do that!
shono. ei blog'ta phele dao, start a new one with a new look and feel... you'll find your not-so-nandini blogger-you ekdom left behind. trust me, amra e rokom'i shallow, er theke beshi therapy dorkar hoy na.

1:37 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

ami oto easily things felte pari na... anyway, name change!

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home