Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Aaj ami besh khepe gechi. It's probably not fair, my khepe jawa, but it's what silly infactuated people tend to do. It's so boka boka, but I have to get it out of my system.
We had these extra classes with Partho today, and he's all nice about it and everything... teaching us stuff we didn't understand or did not pay attention to. And then suddenely, some people are like, we didn't get Blake. And I totally lost it, 'cause Blake is Bertie's paper, and I think he did a great job of teaching it. But I didn't say anything. Then Partho gives an utterly different explaination of it, and there I am sitting in the first row (!!), sulking and wondering in dismay, ki sacriledge hocche eta. And Partho was also reluctant I could see, and I'm glad he didn't dwell on Blake and made some excuse about a meeting and went away. That's a lots of "ands" in one sentence, but anyway. Akhono bhable ektu rag hoy at those stupid girls.
But I have nothing against Partho. He always does a damn good job of whatever he teaches, and poetry is after all, entirely subjective. But no tresspassing on Bertie's territory, kay? Grrrr.

Anyway, now that it's out of my system, I think I should better go nose dive into my books again. *sigh*. P & S, how's it going?

8 Comments:

Blogger La Marquise de Pompadour said...

well bertie's territory is his territory!!! Please slap thoswe girls for me and abou Inam. No comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:43 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

oh my dog!!! the 'i' word!!

2:36 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

lol...its not goin too well...nuthin..i repeat..nuthin registered today...thts what happens wen you try doin sumthin like Rape of the Lock, after havin done Macbeth and Blake! *sigh*
Bertie's ok, Parthos's ok...Blake is a mystery...and some girls are plain stupid and attn seeking!!!
thassal...

3:07 AM  
Blogger La Marquise de Pompadour said...

AH FAUSTUS THOU HAS BUT ONE BARE HOUR TO LIVE!!!!!!!
FRANKLY SPEAKING MY FAVOURITE SPEECH IN ALL OF LITERAY HISTORY!!!!
SPEAKING OF MARLOWE HOW"S EDWARD II (?)
WEL BEST OF LUCK GUYS FOR YOUR UPCOMING EXAMS!! LOVE YA ALL AND MISS YA ALL

AND NANDINI YOU MIGHT ME GETTING ANEW FAMILY MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!

3:33 AM  
Blogger La Marquise de Pompadour said...

BTW WAT WAS THE DREAM ABOUT MAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

A new Family member?! :-D
Well, Ming, we all knew Canada was THE place to be! :D
Oh dream cannot be told here ;)
Oh, and Please, lets not talk about Edward! Faustus anyday.

Freaky Chakra - well, that is unanimous I believe! Hehe. But please lets not put Inam next to Blake and Shakespeare! I like to encourage people, but not disillusion them for gossake!

Sudu - *sniff* ghan ghan ghan.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

well said sudarshana.....*sigh*...Partho on Blake..rampage...lets not insult good ol Berts by even thinkin about it....

2:02 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

shorty: time to let go...

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home