Saturday, February 04, 2006

I saw Mary Poppins with my 10 year old cousin today and I'll give it to him for watching most of it without getting distracted or anything (he fiddled with my bhanga cell phone for a bit, during the bank scene). I was on the other hand totally engrossed, and trying to remember bits and pieces of it from the last time I saw it (I was 5, and I can't believe it when I say that, it was 15 years ago!) . Oh but now, I kind of like it more, because I know what all the words mean, and its not just the special effects and songs! And why didn't anyone ever tell me that Dick Van Dyke is so bloody adorable?

Any-way. The fun is over. The excuses dwindling. I just HAVE to study now. I mean not NOW now. But first thing in the morning. *sigh*. I think.

I'm going *Chim-chim-eny Chim-chim-eny* in my head right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

have you seen chitty chitty bang bang... the second half used to scare the bajeebers outta me as a kid

9:29 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Nooo! That's one of those few musicals that I haven't seen! Dick Van Dyke was in it too, wasn't he?

9:34 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

yeah... mad professor that builds a weird flying car...

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home