Sunday, January 29, 2006

I like arrested development.
I like My Restraunt Rules.
I wanna go to Australia.
I wanna go to Bombay. And Delhi.
I wish it was May last year.
I miss my old home.
I miss my old life.
I realise I am miserable when I'm not studying, and not when I am.

There is a bastard I feel like beating up.
There is a friend I need to see, like, right now.
There is a stupid telephone that has all the wrong people calling.
There are people who don't deserve to be lonely.
There are people who are so smart and just don't know it.
There are people who are just other people.
There are people who are plain arrogant.
There are people who are just plain ignorant.
There are people who are arrogant and ignorant.
There are people who just don't want to see.
There are people who'll never know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

In case you are wondering....it is not a poem!
But doesn't it look pretty?

9:14 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

kirey... mon kharap? na bhalo? na plain wistful?

11:45 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

plain wistful. ektu mon kharap. that damn phone-er jonno

12:30 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

my restaurant rules? The aussie show? Which one are they showing? The one in which the Perth couple wins?
Bloody overpriced food they have
Come by australia anytime.... if you drop by western Australia... feel free to gimme a buzz

6:06 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Yesh Yesh. although I didn't know who won.
I will I will. I wanna I wanna. I'm really fuckin' high now. Buzzzz.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home