Wednesday, February 01, 2006


I do the most wonderful things when I'm on the phone. Like doodle or strike poses. I love this red phone. It's my security blanket. Speaking of which, these days I sleep with the bed-side lamp on.


And this is my Ostra Aros Coffee cup. It's slightly chipped, but I'm happy only when I drink from this.



This is my favourite green marker. These are random scratchings, during a phone conversation.

I didn't know I had become a person of habit. I didn't know I could get so used to things. I didn't know I had the ability to get so attached to people or places. I am a sentimental fool, and today, since it's February and everything, I'll admit it.

7 Comments:

Blogger Living On Video said...

You kind of look sweet in the pictures,than in real life..

12:54 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Ouch! But thank you for your honesty anyway :-)

No illusions were broken in any case.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

were you on the phone with me??:) :)

6:20 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

you know I was...

8:24 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

living on video: well...usually i'm very rude to people who say not-very-nice things to my friends. but hey....since you look like teri hatcher urself, i guess i'll have to make an exception this time around! cheers!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Preeta,i was just being honest.Sorry for being so blatant.And i'm no Teri Hatcher,it's just that i relate to Teri's character in Desperate Housevives.

Once again sorry Nandini and Preeta.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Seriously! What's the big deal anyway?! Like I said, you didn't break any illusions :-)
It's cool.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home