Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Last night I had a marathon conversation with my friends. We went on asking inane questions to each other till 3 in the morning. It was fun. I dreamt all night that, I was having messenger conversations and assassinating people. I think I made a very good assassin. I have that air of non-descriptness (is there a word like that?) about me.
Exams are a week away. I'm not panicking, not studying, not doing anything. I bit my tongue, and it hurts a little. Yeah... That's the only eventful thing that has happened to me all week.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

there is something abt the coming exams... i think its my destiny to flunk this time, i'm slowly beginning to accept my fate. Talking of dreams, this must be the 'weird dreams' season... everyone's having crazy dreams!!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Foccous said...

"I bit my tongue, and it hurts a little. Yeah... That's the only eventful thing that has happened to me all week."

LOL...i'm sure you know about the distant person thinking about you and you in turn biting your tongue relation?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yeah...is that what happened?
I thought it was bishom khawa...

6:25 PM  
Blogger Foccous said...

either...or

who would know?

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! vw beetle convertible hitch About petunia flower What vicodin prescription Lynx wheelchair Reasons behind tax evasion

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home