Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm halfway through Macbeth and wanted to give myself a break. But I'm not bored or anything. The more I read of Shakespeare, the more I like it. I know, Hamlet is a far more superior play and all that, but the way were taught Macbeth, I think anyone would fall in love with it. (not Bertie, Partho :D for once)

I'm such a TV addict. Most people I know, are not too fond of TV. But I can spend hours just flicking channels, and I can see just about anything. I think you find the greatest of ideas in the smallest of things. I love books, but TV is my security blanket.
I felt kinda bad for Monali today. I mean, she's not exactly my friend or anything, but you know, I used to see her and stuff, and I know she's really talented...so I was like, ema...beriye galo? I wonder if she'll come back to college.

I saw an Affair to Remember today. It was the typical soppy 50's fare...but it had Cary Grant in it, so it didn't matter. It was actually quite feel-good. I love classics. I love gentlemen and neat suits and coffee after an elaborate dinner. I cringe a little when they say "oh daah-ling" too many times, but I'm mostly in love with these prim and propah folk.
But then again, I love 'em ragamuffins too. You know, Jack Nicholson, torn jeans and flower power fare.

Anyway, I'm rambling. And this is a pointless post. But I just felt like khut-khutting on the keyboard. It's therapeutic. For me.

A random picture for a random post, found at a random blog. But it's nice innit?

6 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

oh! beriye gelo! what great news! ... will she come back to college? I hope she does!!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

ki hoyechhe monali'r? kothay gechhe?

1:19 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

meet the president of tv addicts anonymous...

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy..
She's talking about Indian Idol 2.

-Living On Video.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Absolutist - oto happy kano? tut tut
Chotto kalo beral - Trina ja bollo tai.

Erebus - hoeti pare na. Ami prez.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Snorthing valium

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home