Monday, February 13, 2006

Soul Curried

Back after a sabbatical of one day. Not publicity stunt, I swear. Blame it on ever-swinging mood.
Anyway. I did a lot of soul searching the other day, overdosed on Victorian Drama and a dash of Bacardi Limon and here I am. Ms. Jones no more.
I don't know if you've seen this : it's this Melissa Etheridge song, called 'come to my window'... it's got this crazy video, with Juliette Lewis. Jeez...I felt like her all day. And I downloaded videos of No Rain, Jeremy, Smells Like Teen Spirit...and almost Runaway Train. And I felt like such a goddamn cliche...the disturbed teen syndrome (yes, yes, I know...I'm old). It was like this blast from the past.
God, I think if you can get through adolosence, you can get through anything. I know, I'm sounding completely like a bad episode of Oprah, but yeah...thissit. Oh I also saw the video of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds. Was I born in the wrong era or what? I'd be hopelessly hippie. Speaking of which. I was seriously contemplating shaving off my hair and getting my eyebrow pierced yesterday.Yeah, I know, I've said it many times, but never done it...but now, I'm really really considering it. What the hell, I'm discriminated for my fat ass anyway, so might as well go all the way, huh? Heh. Anyway. Exams tomorrow. Had a dream that I was late for it, and discovered it was a Chemistry paper or something. It was incredibly real.

5 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

EYE! NOT EYE! EYEBROW!
hehe. and thank you :)

9:00 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

ai, eyebrow pierce kortey gele ami shonge jabo... pleez? i need to see it from a third person's view. and maybe learn exactly how it's done (though, thinking about it, i'm not that keen as a piercer, but well!).

10:50 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

"What the hell, I'm discriminated for my fat ass anyway" *sigh* :( I hate being fat. :(

12:40 AM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

dude...you need to get something straight: no matter what we say about doing radicals things to ourselves or our lives....at the end of the day, we're not gonna go thru with it, coz afterall we're BORING bangali "bhodro" girls (read:sad), so we just dont have'it'in us!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Dara na..jaaast you vait and vatch.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home