Thursday, February 16, 2006

I smell sex and can-dy

Not really. But I've been listening to it all day. It reminds me of Dee. Polly wanna cracker?
If you're reading babe, listen to Something in the Way.
I have finally read Edward II. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. But goodness, so much left. So much. So much. So much.
Dee, listen to Novocaine for the soul as well. I used to listen to this and No Rain all the time chotobala. It's by this group called the Eels. It's our kinda thing.
I'm bored now.

5 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

hey... i have "sex & candy" in radio blog!

7:15 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

'somethin in the way' is waaaayyy toooo coool!!! exactly my take on passing this exam... there is somethin in the way!!!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Foccous said...

do you listen to james brown??

1:40 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Erebus - yeah I saw! I like this collection

Absolutist - *sigh* I know, I know. Btw, don't you play this on your guitar a lot?

Feverdog - well not much. I've just heard I feel good and sex machine properly.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Crack-errr(ugh). Hahaha. No way. You got Jim Morrison remember? I get Kurt Cobain. So bas, get lost.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home