Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Test Junkie

Srinanda's blog (I always call her that somehow...not "Srin"), has triggered off the test-taker in me. I'm an optional test junkie. I'm a personality test junkie. I'll take the same tests I took before, and hope for a different answer, even if I was perfectly satisfied with the last one. Lesse, in the last few minutes I found out that I have a phlegmatic personality(I don't think I'm an overly dependent sort? But that's just one part of it), I am a playful kisser, I'm a jealous ex (OMG! Nooo!), I should get a Masters in Fine Arts, My strip song is some Depeche Mode song I haven't heard (but I know it's "you can keep your hat on"), my inner blood type is B ( I AM B), my Hawaiian name is Keilana Laka aaand a whole lotta other shitty things....I feel good. Ektu sleepy, but good. Oh and somehow, I've lost interest in reading my horoscope. I was crazy about that...but akhon I just skip lines. Aaj school friends came over and we were such godawful bitches to others and each other it's not even funny. I mean it was..but you know, kii stupid. Hehe. Oh I saw an enormous amount of Remington Steele today. Damn it, I love that man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

yuh huh. sounds nice. yuh huh. me like janis. not like as in alike. just like-like. yuh huh.

6:05 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

yuh huh??? hehe!!

10:49 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

I like being called "Srinanda" :).

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! forex trading What job does a space shuttle have pay per click program Pencil stationery retail security systems

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home