Saturday, October 21, 2006


Ooh. Nice no? Ma and I got really excited about this floating candle thingie.Happy Kali Pujo, Diwali, Birthday everything. Today was a nice day. Lots of wishes, lots of good food, eating out, being aunty and mother of three and a half(they have names now). Birthday gifts for Bids was a teriffic success and he's all happy happy. I know too many 21st October born people now. Now I can see fireworks outside my window, and it's kind of cool, because of late I'm not into bursting crackers and the like (can't stand the pollution or the noise), but it's always nice to see everything from a distance.


This was taken from my window in nightmode. Unphotoshopped I swear. Now someone is singing Julieeee and Neeleneele amber much too loudly outside.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

beautiful pictures!your window seems to give real pretty views :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

e vitch! i tried putting up a pic of my (self-proclaimed) beautiful rangoli...but there's sumthing wrong with my blog...kichhutei holona....tried twice. boo hoo hoo!
btw...love the floating candles thing...its very...'over-a-cuppa'!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Vatsala - yes well, it IS a nice view.

Preeta - vitch vola? Over a cuppa eh? good good. this is the cauldron thing I was talking about btw.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home