Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm suddenly missing school so much! And it is weird, 'cause I had a pretty lousy school life. Only now that I think about it, it wasn't so bad. Infact, it was pretty darn good! Or maybe it's just nostalgia....
And I'm not thinking friends. I'm thinking classes, classrooms, getting ready for school in the morning, Bishwanath da's bus, Ammai dropping me of, Mondol and me in Sukdeb da's car, Ma picking me up, History classes with Mrs. Philip, English classes with Mrs. Mukherjee, oh even those godawful Eco classes with R. Bhatacharya and MATHS with Sood. Jeez. I miss it all right now. Right down to the winter uniform and ice cream wala. That school-school smell. Sports day preparations. Band practise. *sigh*.
College re-opens tomorrow. At long last. Good only.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

arre school er kotha mone korashna...i'll get all misty eyed n "awww"...college is another story however...ugh!...(lets just leave it at that shall we?!)

7:41 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

see that's the thing. I always liked college better. But all of a sudden... missing school :(

7:45 PM  
Blogger Liquifier said...

Non-dee-nee...This is Ahana. I like your blog gushingly!!! Gush Gush!
Kemon achhish?

7:28 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehe, really? Thank you :)
Me's fine, what's up with you?

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home