Monday, June 26, 2006

I have red converse shoes. I feel yuppie good. But I hardly step out of the house.
I am made for this season. I feel like the Midnight Cowboy theme.
Vitrolica has stopped writing. Tragedy.
I miss college like crazy. Especially in monsoon. It reminds me of green benches and normalcy. Getting wet, having cha, staring at people, classes, FS, jam sessions.
I saw a film called Bluebird. I like coming-of-age movies. Especially if they have sub-titles.
Gawd all I want to do now is curl up with a cheap paper-back and my favourite blanket. Thassal I want.
Blake beckons. I love him, but, cheappaperbackcraving. Whattodo.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

boohoohoo *sniff sniff* i miss college too *sniff* waaaaah!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Sigh I know. I miss jamming. Anshu and I stupidly strumming the same chords, and you playing purple haze! Besh moja hoto! And why are you neglecting your blog? Enthu lost or khub porchish?

9:36 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

College is beautiful in the rains.

10:35 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

i have nothing left in me... just a shadow of my past self... i'm not studying anymore, lost all hope... Bored of blogging, nothing interestng to write about... just waiting patiently as the guillotine beckons...

12:40 PM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

ish ki melodramatic!!!

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home