Saturday, June 24, 2006

I am so gone. I am listening to Zeest and nodding my head. I have ten thousand answers to write, four plays to read and godknowswhatelse. My grandfather, best friend and a mini God looks at me incredulously from a dusty corner of my desk- dude, when are going to finish all this? I dunno, I really dunno. I'm so fucked. So incredibly fucked, it's not even funny anymore. And I dunno why I listen to afterglow so much - it's really not that great. But it's the third time today. Pretty Vegas is nicer. Hmm... that INXS guy tries hard, really. But he isn't Michael Hutchence. Heck, he isn't even Lenny Kravitz. Lenny Kravitz is hot. Gnarls Barkley is cool. I am failing. Saturdays suck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh is that what it is called? Very well then...that.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home