Monday, June 19, 2006

Alrightey. Group Study Part II. The last one had me fantasizing about Oxford. I don't know what mirages this endeavour will supply my idle mind with. There is, on the bright side, no weed, no alcohol and no cigarettes ... we all plan to be good little girls and chew on chips and Mr. Darcy. Chew on Chips. That's not right, is it? It sounds nice though.
Yesterday was cheerless and sad. But then read Pride andPrejudice for the 50th time or something like that, and felt a good deal better. I kept wondering about my life from age 12 to 16 and realised that I remember very little of it. The parts before I remember, the parts after as well...but that period is mostly a blur. I remember little things, but not smells and sounds and things like that. It was like an out of body experience. Oh well, I hated it anyway.
My little finger hurts.

3 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Preeta and Sudu broke promise. Tanaji bata weakened them.

1:34 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

what is it with girls and rereading P&P?

6:59 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

it's the CU bit. Porte hoy.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home