Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Jones Checklist, yet again

Eating - eating and eating (pizza, family chicken, Tolly grilled chicken and pancakes, some rabri somebody got, kurkure...I have slight pet kharap...ektuslight)
Sleeping - sleeping and sleeping (at night, after breakfast, after lunch, before dinner, after dinner)
Swimming - just a little
Studying - N/A
Comp-obsessing - all the time
TV viewing - everything but Doordarshan and Sun TV
Talking on the phone - sometimes, but for very long periods of time
Fagging etc - Nope (ok one teensy time, but no more)
Dreaming - 24/7....had the most delicious dream last night :)
Other stuff - N/A
I have - no new messages (other than from some weird fuck called yaaron ka yar aa gaya on Orkut)
I particularly despise - A tall, lanky, bitchy, bossy type, whom I don't really-really know...but despise none-the-less. She's like those climber plants. Needs to cling on to someone or the other, better if male. And cannot stop performing. Guys just love her. What is it with guys and neka women? Disss-gussting (all very prejudiced, petty and sad of me, I agree...but whattodo...I'm short, fat and stupid).

Okbye

6 Comments:

Blogger Chamki said...

short and stupid is cute.I would add fat but most people think its such a stereotype. I think i look cute when im fat. I'm short and stupid too! fat only in the tummy.
Why does that matter anyway? I'm sure you don't want the kind of guys who think about fat as a bad thing.

9:28 AM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

and the bitch would be...?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Chamki - heh...I know...short, fat and stupid is such a stereotype! And anyway, when did it ever matter what guys think. I have a theory...if you don't look like Brad Pitt, don't expect me to look like Angelina Jolie. Oh and btw, you are the FIRST person who I know, who think she's "cute" when she's fat! Well done :)

Preeta - ekhane bolle, what's the fun? Phone, phone!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i know who tis tht ur talkin abt! *wink wink*

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
free motorola ringtone rokr charities scholarships to make homemade sex toys for Sanitizer sterilizer for baby toys giant toy sex Gold diamond stud earring

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... http://www.forex-broker-3.info Kohler bol lavatory faucet white model 11000 0 homeowner insurance policy Phendimetrazine 180 Buspirone and arci New york staatsburg oak curio cabinet fine points tadalafil get rid of cellulite in a healthy manner Apex dvd player troubleshooting Blackberry rim 7100 Web site designing india http://www.toyota-6.info http://www.xenical-5.info government online payment Us cellular audiovox 8910 ringtones Cordillera blanca hiking

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home