Saturday, June 03, 2006

I was feeling largely responsible for letting down a friend. Now I feel somewhat responsible for making her somewhat happier. Among other events, I have a computer in my room now. Which is pretty cool, but also a little distracting.
The bathroom upstairs has had a make-over.
I'm probably going swimming in a couple of days.
My brother has Orange post-its with "how" written on it.
A library is being made in memory of my cousin.
I cannot study.
I am glad that, all my friends are insomniacs. So there is always someone or the other I can talk to at 2:30 in the a.m.
I am Bridget. Cliche or not. I just am.
I hate drugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

hey!
(cudnt think of a post-related comment!)

12:35 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

well...you didn't have to comment!
But hey anyway :)

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home