Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Ok. Teensy bit worried here. Am not getting much studies done. I get the fact that, I have an University Exam coming up. But...I spent half an hour looking for mascara today. I wondered what I'd look like with mascara. But I couldn't find it. So I coloured my eyebrows with my kajol. Then I thought, I should shave off my hair. But I chickened out, yet again. So I wore a bandana. At home. While I watched...brace yourself...kasautii. Which I know I will continue to do till the twelfth of never, but that's a whole new issue altogether. And now I'm sitting at the computer, doing random google image searches (Wildeve was acted out by Clive Owen, yum). I'm weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger erebus said...

same here... randomly distracting myself from studies...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Like Preeta would say... oh vell vell vell.

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home