Friday, June 16, 2006


Dee gave me Lautrec coasters. I can't stop staring at them. I love them, love them, love them. I like weird things and weird people. Like Bjork and Sarah Jessica Parker in tu-tus. And this new song called Gold Lion by a kimono clad chick and some dopeheads called Yeah Yeah Yeah. Oh yeah. And Moby. You gotta love Moby.
I also love this little patch of sunlight in front of my window at 9 o clock.

And Billie Holiday's Strange Fruit, Das Dutta's crazy chicken or padmasana. Quaint architecture and strange paintings. Like Warhol's Electric Chair and Munch's Scream. And ugly, beautiful men and women - like Mick Jagger. I could go on. I like a lot of things. I don't know why I need to feel bored at all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

you are bored because your life lacks direction!
First left, then right then left again.

11:56 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

strange fruit... one of the saddest and most moving songs ever...

8:52 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Yeah, I remember you liking it. It's beautiful, really.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Sudu, I'm not bored anymore.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home