Thursday, March 23, 2006

Well...we had the play today. I liked it. I ate chips in the backstage with Dhruba and I dunno, handed around stuff to people. Imagine...a scatterbrain like me backstage... Heh. But, it was fun... and the actors didn't leave much scope for goof ups. They do their own stuff. Which is cool. Smoking, happy kids, who sing and dance impromptu and remember a lot of lines. And talk a whole lotta gibberish during rehearsals and otherwise. Which is addictive, to be very honest. Very addictive.
Khub bhalo Max, Lenny, Teddy, Sam, Ruth, Joey and Tatha of course :) Thanks for all the entertainment.

I was petrified of curtain call. Weird hair made mass public debut. I'm a very self conscious bitch. I mean, pretty sure, no-one even noticed or gave a flying fuck for that matter! But ki weird na ami, ki je bolbo.

Yesterday I saw a big fat rat in Deborshi's chaat. Tanaji reasoned it wasn't as half as fat as I am, but that didn't particularly pacify me. They wrote stuff about me and rats in the brochure. Rats everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home