Thursday, March 23, 2006

People are so obsessed with appearances.....
I got very very mad today. At myself mostly. Articulation is a problem. Big big problem. You know that line...from Jerry Maguire? Where Jerry's talking to the kid...where he says sometimes you keep on talking and talking and no-one listens...and the kid nods and says something about something, which is not about this, but you gotta love him anyway? Well... good. You should know these things. Everybody should know worthless trivia anyway.

3 Comments:

Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

obsessed with appearances...oh yeah, myself...but good thing that i only have these phases when i am so worried about how i look...at other times i go on for a week without combing my hair...no wonder ppl call me a psycho...

3:59 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

heh. I swing back and forth too. Low maintenance mostly.

10:27 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Oh yea, I'm very appearance obssessed. Mostly mine, though.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home