Monday, March 20, 2006

Kanti bujhte pare na why I don't write about chai-er dokan and Shombhu. He hates my Victor and his British bari and his "scotch on the rocks" or whatever. Okay, Teddy, I checked. Three stories out eighteen or nineteen had these Victor-types. Thassit. No more. And in any case, there's more to life than chai-er dokan, bhikiri baccha and leftists. For every Shombhu, there'll be these Victors. Fiction that people read randomly, and don't really think about, but enjoy nevertheless ( I hope they enjoy it?).
Ab bas.
I had chicken outside today. Very yum. I saw rats in Golden Spoon. Not at all yum. I mean, downright scary. Sudu, as is her wont, jore jore screamed in front of the manager "YEEW! There were RATS, Tanaji, RATS! DISGUSTING!!" But really, it was.

I cannot stop speaking in Hindi. I'm getting irritated with myself now.

Today was good fun. Tomorrow I have honours classes. Issh. Papers.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

in my defense...the manager needed to know!!! i'm never going back there again, i'll pick up a roll from outside.

11:37 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Yeh toh just ho gaya.

12:37 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

eh? matlab? yeh kambakht hindi?

12:58 AM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

tum kanti ka baat mat suno. hindi toh mast hain yaar. yeh sahee hain.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I mean Tanaji...shot of rially now. Ki ar bolbo toke.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

tiny baby black rats. playing about in oporer room. Yes...not going back there again.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home