Thursday, March 16, 2006

ohh. how tired I am. need massage and TLC. Manged to dodge killer buses in Rabindra Sadan, and stinky office men in 5 o clock metro. I looked at a lot of pink ears and blotchy faces today. Felt all gloaty till I saw funny hair in mirror. Stole money from Porjo. And then later could not pay taxi driver two rupees. Not particularly regretful. Have been looted by both before. Ate a lot today. Girly talked. Then later had serious conversations with Guds (bye bye havefun!).
Had menthol :D (itsbeenaaages).
And I have decided I do not like James Blunt at all.
Also, I like the Janis Joplin version of Summertime and not so much Billie Holiday's.
I have nothing interesting to say. But this time, I won't delete the post. Promise.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dint steal money..u robbed it...n plz patha...sesh kale bloge bolte holo...gawd hope it works this time...see u can do it while ur bolgging n stuff...i mean once u start loading it...dont look back until its done..SIMPL!!!!!E...n when u do it..mane this is some other it..the one u said oer ph...see dat UNWANTED antels/elements r not around...u know dat...but still...i laab loooooooo

8:43 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Okay...that was reeeally hard for me to understand.
But I sent you whatever you want, so be happy :)

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y was it soooo hard for u to understand wat i wrote...ne way than koo..i got it...ektu blurred...but thik ache...n howz homing n other things going????

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

anonymous is porjo..she forgot to type her name...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I think I like Holiday's version better than Joplin's.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home