Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Grin Grin Chop Chop

I am such a grinner. I don't think I have grinned as much as I did today, ever. And where the hell did my brain go? Where, where where? I am such a MORON.
Among other things...Tina's leaving today. But we've promised to keep in touch. Does everyone go away to New York?
I got swept away by self destruction and chopped off a large chunk of my hair. I look like those people from Edward Scissor Hands.
I crayoned stuff today. Made T a card. And read The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock. No, I hadn't all these days.

4 Comments:

Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I'd just like to say...the hair butchering had nothing to do with Tina leaving! I'm terribly misunderstood as it is :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

that is A relief.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hahaha! Infact the whole post seems a little weird. Or should I say "queer"?

12:07 AM  
Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

that's my point too, everybody i start liking end up in States, Uk or Australia...totally outweirds me!!! and not to mention, leaves me hunting for a new person to talk to...who in turn will also end up in one of the three developed countries!!!

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home