Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tomorrow my exams get over. My obsession with sleep has still not waned, and I just feel so hopelessly lethargic all the time. I think the only thing that is going to cheer me up is the return of Desperate Housewives. Yes, in case you hadn't figured it out before, I do lead a dreary existence.
Oh I read this fantastic piece of writing, which reminds me of my own childhood, so I really think you should check it out. It's already linked, but I want to make extra sure that you read it.
I got registered good and proper for my Part I exams. I returned my library book and paid my fees. So there is a feeling of wrapping up all the loose ends, and I feel rather satisfied.

I'm listening to Katmandu by Cat Stevens right now. It was given to me by Indrani, this pretty girl I worked with at ABP. She also gave me jilipi one day. I loved being treated like a kid there. I think I love being treated like a kid in general.
My mother just suprised the bejabbers out of me. A present out of the blue. I can't believe her :)
I loooove being a kid!