Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dashboarded

Hmm. So I went for a blog-makeover. Erebus is its chief architect. There are still a few things that need to be fixed...but that's for later. He's like everybody's blog handyman :)

Hmm...could use a bit of a make-over myself... I look like an old carpet.
Marathon exams today... practically 6 continuous hours. But surprisingly, not so tired. Only, when I sleep, I dream of writing pages and pages of non-sense. Which what I kind of did today.
I could write more, but I don't feel like. Not exactly batting a hundred today.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

vhmmm... nice makeover! what does 'dahsboard confessional' mean??

7:07 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

well...there's this group called dashboard confessional... the picture is a dashboard thing... and well I confess a lot of stuff here(?)...heh. I just liked the name.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home