Saturday, March 11, 2006

I am at this point obsessed with Picasso. And poetry. And post mod lit.
I am aslo, at this point of time, a little disappointed with people. Not angry or anything. Just disappointed. I am so weary of know-it-alls who really know nothing. Bored of agreeing with them, and being polite with them and gawdknowswhat with them. I am such a hypocrite. But not particularly shameful, no.

UPDATE:

I gabbed a lot today. I had very interesting conversations. Cricket, politics, ice cream, plays at the academy and the price of aam and angur. Then there was the conversation at T3 with Sudu and her 25 year old Mashi, Amanda from Canada. We spoke about India, film-making, architecture, books, travelling, families...things I like.
Oh I love days like this. When there's no confusion regarding your true self: Who you are, and what you want to be, and what your expectations from life are...absolutely honestly. You know, when you don't have to worry about people judging you, because even if they do, you know you're cool.

I like meeting new people. Or discovering people. A little away from this busy network of ours preferably. Oh you know him, who knows her, who knows them, blah blah blah. Tedious. Plain tedious I tell you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Delphic Oracle said...

do not agree at all...trust me, it will make u feel better...i am also tired of ppl who make a stupid fuss if u dont know about something....

12:19 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

what is with you and Latin American films bol toh?!

I hate sermons, yes.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home