Friday, March 24, 2006

Two things keep playing in my head :

the word moongphali
and
"treat chahiye treat naya priya gold treat. Tangy, juicy, tas-ty...than-da ka naya fun-da"

I have to stop falling alseep with the radio on.
I saw, or rather partially participated, in a film being shot (in such detail) for the first time. A real studio, a proper camera, refelctor, lights, editing software... it was rather nice. But it took forever. And Absolutist, I'm very very sorry, amar matha khete parish by all means. Dead tired, and essentially a whimsical keeper of commitments ( self adimittedly). Please mere phelish na, ba rege jash na.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Absolutist said...

tor matha-ta bhalo kore marinate kore bheje dile hoyto khete pari kintu tui toh integral part of the film and i have need for you with your head intact. I shall let you live to commit another day! (corny)

11:18 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

:)
you just HATE me don't you!

12:38 AM  
Blogger The Absolutist said...

yeah! I HATE you!!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home