Monday, June 11, 2007

A city should always be like a city. I haven't done much in Bombay this time 'round. Just sat around at the guest house, read a bit, took random photographs and washed clothes.

It isn't too bad. I just need to keep myself distracted from all kinds of going-away blues, which, touchwood, hasn't hit me THAT hard yet.

I walked down to Subway today (because it was the closest and the healthiest) and ordered some shit- thought I'd have a nice quiet afternoon lunch, doodle, read - but - space in Bombay, as the urban legend goes, is indeed a luxury. Jam packed at 1.30. So I ordered with a Gargantuan effort, quietly slunk back into the room and read Archies and the 4th chapter of Fight Club. Also doodled and read an uber pretentious art magazine.
This sad little doodle of mine, under the philistine patronage of some rich fuck, could fetch me a lot. And I mean, a LOT.
Money is no fun without taste. I quite like the rich. As long as they're not stupid about it. I am such a snob about these things.
Anyway, I have nothing much to say. I mean I do, but don't feel like it at the moment. So this may be edited later. So yeah, later.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rapid I Movement said...

B'bay is better than Delhi or B'lore at least. It's so vibrant. In fact it's pretty much next best to Calcutta and New York (touchwood, no hyperbole intended here).

8:38 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

I like the doodle. I like the brain. I like brains.
Giwe todays pics no.

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home