Friday, June 01, 2007

The Mafia has something to do with it, I tellya. The twin disappearences of Arun da and the Green Benches cannot be mere co-incidence. Read the covered up, Omerta'd version here.
I have a whole lot of dispeptic memories of the canteen, so I will side-step that issue, I hope you understand. Arun-da though, was quite a character, and I wish the Don all the best - your still, staring eyes have made me fumble with coffee change several times, just so that you know.
The Green Benches, were never quite off limits for us. I mean, it was, but no-one cared. ID cards have been snatched (mine a record 3 times) by a certain egg-headed "gentleman".
Lessee - how the Green Benches featured in our lives -

Classes bunked - double check

Major bitching sessions/adda - check

Impromptu guitar jams - check

Incorrigible flirting/bird-watching - check

Back/Head Massages - check

Studying - never

Shelter from the storm - check

Film-club plans - check

Reading books/ listening to music - check

Ice-cream begging - check

Birthday cake cutting - check

Photography sessions - check

Cat chasing - check

Photographic evidence -













Puppy-Jhinuk - undoubtedly responsible for some of the" incorrigible flirting".














Johnny and Troy. It's a cross between music and bitching, I'm certain.


Sunetro - Suckers, they fell for my charm! Muahahaha. Ze ize-creme iz mine!
Sud - Hehe. Who paid?
Preeta - Aaa? Huh? Paid? For what?
Me - I think I said it's on us. But I don't think I have any money.
Sud-Preeta - Neither do we. Shall we make a move then?
Preeta - Sunetro, baba, ashlam re - class ache.
Sunetro - Muahahaha...huh?





















Ooh. Intellectual and all! Eh, take the picture men. Aar pose korte parchi na.


Preeta - Ah. Ki lagche.

Sud - Kake?

Preeta - Amake.













Sud - Haffy Vudday Shorteeee! (Shit, I hope my cake doesn't poison her. Then she'll die on her birthday. Ooh.)
Paroj - smile smile (kaaat na re babah. I want cake).
Trina - yay! (What am I clapping for again? Seriously, I can't think with my hat)
Me - Thang Keu thangkeu (Shit someone's taking a picture. doublechindoublechin. Oh Shit).


Dropthecakedropthecakedropthecake. Yesss! These humans are too easy.

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

arre!!! mera to nostalgia phir se came back with a bang ho gaya!!! arre wah!
o n...did u HAVE to put in the 'ki lagche' part? i mean did u really?! i NEVER said that

1:29 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

liar - you say it all the time :)

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm cry like

2:19 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

like, ok. but who you be? this is no time for anonymous comments

3:14 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

this is one hilarious post!

Love the sunny picture of Sudu and Preeta.

Actually all the pictures look very wintery and pretty.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

AArgh! there are 10,001 pics of preeta n me where she looks like she could've said that. Why put that one? Why, i ask you?

Btw...me is loving this :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Chamki - ironical, 'cause we're all a little sad :-S

Sud - Arre, none of Preeta and you at the GREEN benches. But ki sweet you look - baby Sud.

11:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i be ur old friend..think think

1:31 AM  
Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

so basically ur saying that ur a bitch...i mean ur finally coming out of ur denial..

12:57 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Haha, what prompted that?! But then when did I ever deny it? Any proclamations of that kind would be met with a sardonic "if you say so". Sheesh.

1:27 PM  
Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Heehee captions.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

umm i'm trying to figure out why you keep deleting all the posts written after this one. at times i think i see a post, i think i'll come back and read it properly later... and waah! it's gone.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I keep changing my mind about them. Thassal. You missed nothing much. Except maybe a compliment. I like you as a photographer.

8:45 PM  
Blogger Bone said...

er okay... thanku thanku. why suddenly but?

1:37 PM  
Blogger Jinx said...

jus managed to rescue this out of tanya's scraps and read it...
hats off!!!

12:50 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

:) I should have left you a link! But thanks for dropping by!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home