Monday, May 21, 2007

I saw Metro last evening, and it was fun. The Konkona-Irfaan story was, well, mine. Hehe. I could get by with just one or two positive people around me. As a family, well, we're close, but we all have our issues. We function in a semi-disfunctional way, as most families do, I guess. But sometimes I miss the positivity. I think the Grandparents had something to do with it. As long as they were around, hale and hearty, life was simpler. For both my parents and us. Now we're all kind of grown up, and not really old - and have too many things to do at the same time. It's really like a prolonged adolosence. I can't quite explain it.
My friends are all a bit like me, I suppose. Exasperating, confused, moody and rebellious. Some are calm. Some are spitfire. Some just don't know. We're all close, but all a little isolated at the same time. That's how it is at this age I suppose. These are just the girls. The boys, well, I don't know. They've all had a kinda vague influence on my life. There are no Will and Grace or Harry-Sally kind of friendships, you know - not pretty enough to be a girlfriend, nor warm enough to be a good friend. Yeah... I am kind of distant with the guys, barring maybe one or two. I just run out of things to say after a while and they're not interested enough to keep me interested, you know? But we get along, in this vague superficial manner. And I guess no-one really cares.

It's easy to feel isolated in the city, I guess. And after a while, you're okay with it. I hate any kind of interference with my space. Everyone has space issues. But you don't know what to do when you have too much of it.

I think we should all get a dog. Or that Honda Robot dude. Asimo? Humans just don't cut it anymore.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

Yes.I guess.we all learn to fit in , no? " we're all kind of grown up, and not really old - and have too many things to do at the same time ".

time.



I see you've put on Aindri's video :)
fab , isn't it ? Check out Kunal Sen's work too.Good stuff.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I love this video.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Rapid I Movement said...

Humans just don't cut it anymore.

Post is sort of dark, but yeah, mountains are better.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

Yes, its best to get a dog. And possibly one that hasn't any issues of its own. People are too complicated. Even when they are really not. I think they just want to be that way.

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a dog very badly. I'll never fit in, I think I do sometimes, but then I just get awkward and uncomfortable, durr. I just want to be a tree.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I'd be murir thonga, which is actually one of those lost madhyamik papers.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

srin, I thought you didn't like dogs?

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home