Saturday, May 19, 2007

Total number of books owned
I'm not sure. Quite a few between the four of us.

Last book(s) I bought
The Outsider, The Grapes of Wrath

Book(s) I'm currently reading
The Second Sex, Grapes of Wrath, Heart of the Matter

Five books that I have really enjoyed or have influenced me
Catcher in the Rye, To Kill a Mocking Bird, On the Road, The Collected Stories of Roald Dahl, Of Mice and Men (also - The Great Gatsby, Blues for a Black Cat, Nine Stories, The Sound and the Fury, The Old Man and the Sea, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

Books I plan to buy next
Fight Club - Chuck Palahnuik, Slaughter House Five - Kurt Vonnegut, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Hunter S. Thompson, Tortilla Flats - John Steinbeck, One of those cool coffee table books with loads of pictures - either about films, retro music or art down the ages.

Books that caught my attention but have never read
Dharma Bums, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead, a lot of stuff by Vonnegut, Hemmingway and Capote, Terry Prachett's Discworld series - there's a lot I need to read.

Books I own but have never got around to reading
Catch-22, Love in the Time of Cholera, The Bridge Across Forever, Women in Love - and a whole lot more actually.

I pass this onto Sudu and Vatsala.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger aneesshh said...

whoa....

11:34 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

in response to?

11:41 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

Love in the time of Cholera.Arggggghh.Nothing doing, had to vent.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I never got beyond the first few pages. Maybe I should try again. God knows it's time again for Catch 22.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home