Thursday, May 03, 2007

So, where will I stay in Shillong? I'm going, spanking psychedellic in my London Hippie avatar, of course, to the Dylan Fest on the 24th. *clapclapclapclapclap*
But, I have no place to stay, no train reservations and absolutely no spiritual light intensifying flying substances (s.p.l.i.f.f.s.).
Oh well. I'll figure it out. I will make ze desi woodstock dream, happen.
And on that dramatic note, I have my EVS exam tomorrow, which is not particularly dramatic, bit I am sincerely concerned about Global Warming. Do switch off your cell phone chargers when you're not using them, willya? Go on, do your bit you lazy bastards.

7 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

we will know where we stay when we get there. We shall travel six people on three tickets :) so on and so forth.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

I may not come. i don't know.
Have fun.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Rapid I Movement said...

Woodstock-e aajkaal shudhu pop-rock hoi. Kichu-din porey hoito Britney-keo dekha jetey paarey.
Jaali puro shala!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Sreikanth said...

dylan fest??..damn!...me have no clue abt it??...details plees...i beg ya!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Chamki, why????? I'll call ya tomorrow and we can talk!!

RIM - Oh well, Woodstock of yore then.

Sreicanth - It's in Shillong, organised by Lou Majaw I think, every year on Dylan's birthday. I don't know much about it myself, but we're going to find out! How about dropping by? :D

11:33 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

What is it that I hear agent cupcake?

11:36 PM  
Blogger Sreikanth said...

droppin by?..i wanna stay a a good fortnight in shillong!!....but as usual, my "educational pursuits" are hindering ma cross country vacation plans!!...i might have my visa interview then!..timing sucks bigtime! :(

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home