Monday, April 02, 2007

Fuck. I'm bored with booze. I'm bored with people into booze, drugs, sex and really bad poetry inspired by the city and Eliot. Seriously. I just look at you and zzzzzzzzzzz. I mean it's great and all that, that you know so fucking much about things of absolutely no fucking importance, but I wish you knew more. I just get so bored with people singularly interested in being non-conformist (conforming to non-comformity I call it) and being different, that it's difficult to talk to them about anything else beyond their sphere of understanding. It would be fun if you could really be as random as you pretended to be. And a little less condescending. A little more tolerant. A little more clear headed. A little more considerate. There's nothing more irritating or boring than wasted people. It's not cool. It's not amusing. It's stirs up no feeling of pity or sympathy. They're all so dull and grey and uninteresting and exasperating. I've had enough of them, really. Wannabe actors, activists and bohemian gypsy tarts with their fucking iPods and jholas and dirty hair - blrgh. Go get a brain that's yours. Retards.

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

And take a bath too!
Yarrayarrabeeeeeeeee!

4:50 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

Retards.Thank you.My thoughts exactly.Exasperating, some word that.But yes, I could do with some beer.Been so long.



P.S.dont know why, but thought id mention my thoughts about the coffee in coffee house: no, its not cool,it sucks,bigtime.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

haha - look at my blogger page. Heh. Really. I kill me.

11:20 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

What can I say that will be more true than what you have said?

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

8:45 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

i have dirty hair, toomuch trouble washing it all the time. and below it a brain that won't give you light in even a moderately dark room. i wouldn't mind an ipod even... aamar nei, shobar kachhey achhey dekhchhi aajkal :(

5:47 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Like Mr. Yorke would say - "whatever makes you happy... whatever you want..."

7:43 PM  
Blogger kaal boishakhi said...

chanced across your blog via delphic oracle and am hugely entertained/amused.

you think you have it bad? try dealing with trustfund baby/williamsburg hipsters. my answer? (tinged with postcolonial angst and newfound adaptation to fullout ideals of capitalism)---make money off the bastards while they knock themselves on yay.

well. that was my first semster in college anyway. i stick to more legal activities these days. mostly ;p

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u still hv'nt got over...or have u?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

KB - Haha! That seems like fun :D But damn, I was told to never trust a junkie - and now the junkies won't be able to trust me - *muahahahaha*

Anon - got over what? Ganja or College?

9:34 PM  
Blogger Nonedone said...

Ahhhh

Come to Bombay, the only thing we care about is traffic, beer and money.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Sid Soni said...

How about this? http://www.ogeus.com/2007/03/glamorous-pastime.html

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home