Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hmm. So the last few days have been whirlwind frenetic and my nerves are wondering what in the effing world is wrong with their usually nonplussed existence. Oh but so what. It's good to do some work sometimes. Even if your shoes are killing you and your creativity is raisin (that's like, dry grape - and that's how bad I am right now!). The fest thing went off okay-okay I guess. A few bloopers here and there, but none that were too embarassing. I didn't really have much to do, but the shoes, fuck, the shoes. The biggest potential-embarassment-causer (the sari) was well behaved enough (thanks to 10,000 safety pins). The laptop refused to behave, although I don't think it was its fault (aah, I just know it got performance anxiety in front of a certain somebody...poor thing, it happens) and yeah, everything else was okay. I think I called Bertie Ma'am at some point of time, but I don't think he heard. I made a few trillion faux pas with Arjun - talking about movies and shit, I really shouldn't try. But thassokay. I'm sure he doesn't think I'm particularly intelligent anyway. And I wasn't allowed to write in the creative writing thing, which was fine by me, (see: raisin) - sitting around on my fat ass and occasionally smiling at random people is what I do best. Besides, I got to see the play, which was really colourful and nice. And the first years carried out all my instructions. Which is, fuck, a fucking first I think. I felt all grown up, mother of three kids types. Anyway, I dunno who in their right mind would be interested in all this, and I think I should have just put pen to paper and written in my journal instead. But wtf. I'm happy. And this one's just for fun - Nandeenee. Heehee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

nandeeni...hee hee hee!!
(awww!)

12:06 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehe. I wish I could be those really clever types with a straight spine and straight nose. Amake dekheyi people know what a dufus I am! Hehe Saaar, I mean short of, you said my name saar. Jeeezuss. Normal people find it puzzling, no?

12:42 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

No. But u wouldnt exactly call me normal wud ya?

1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bodo ekta comment korlam koshto kore.vanish koregelo.sigh.

steamroller

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home