Monday, November 27, 2006

A year ago things were easier. 2005 was a very very nice year. One of the nicest really. I had three of my most memorable trips ever, I had lost a fair amount of weight sometime in May (I cannot believe I wore that pair of jeans so easily!), I had a part-time job, studies were less demanding, heck, life was less demanding, I could count with my fingers how many cigarettes I had had in my entire life, weed was still taboo, I was so bloody in control of my life. Or maybe it just seems that way, but still...so so much better than what this year's been. I miss being 19.

5 Comments:

Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

I miss last year too. I have, btw, reconciled myself to being fat forever. It's not that difficult, actually and nobbat at all. =)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hmm... I think I have too.

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hated being 20 tooooo....i think its just a jinxed age.....it was terrible....not that 21 is ne better...but i can safely say its gng better than 20!!dnt worry just few more days!!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

hehe...really, getting older is..funner?

11:12 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

2006 is the WORST ever!!! Period. And fat is the new thin. i tell myself that.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home