Saturday, November 25, 2006

Okay Okay all the marks are out. And well, sufficiently screwed up, but not hanging down my head and Tom Doolying. Just feel like being on my own a bit more.
I have a new interest. I like the Zeeba Neighba guys the best.
I'm a little tired of this blog. I miss being anonymous. Now I'm just, well, this -

No! I am not Prince Hamlet, nor was meant to be;
Am an attendant lord, one that will do
To swell a progress, start a scene or two,
Advise the prince; no doubt, an easy tool,
Deferential, glad to be of use,
Politic, cautious, and meticulous;
Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;
At times, indeed, almost ridiculous—
Almost, at times, the Fool.

And not just blog-wise. Honestly, I think I'm unsocial, 'cause I'm worried about becoming an antisocial. I'm taciturn, because if I was otherwise, I'd have no friends. Stripped off everything, I'm just kind of scary. Hurtful, revengeful, brutal and even a little crass. I guess people are luckier to have me as someone meek, dispassionate, politically correct and cautious. Hypocritical, but peaceful, unobtrusive, forgettable, hassle-free and occassionally entertaining. It's tiring, but safer. Much.

Labels: