Sunday, December 03, 2006

What super fun these past 2 days have been. I've been filing my nails, oiling my hair, lying on grass, having oranges, reading, hip-pocketing, hanging out, eating, eating and eating some more, wearing high heels (or hells), grinning, gathering guts and what-not. And really, it's these little things that make me very happy - like Ragi running across the spongy grass at 2 in the morning, like Smarty finally getting a night out, like getting mindfucked by Hey Joe, like talking to JatYamla without stuttering, like the Lalalalllaahlaaaah song in Rosemary's Baby, like delivering letters in strange alleys, like Tollyish pancakes in the morning and like a lot of other things. Me like. I'm cataloguing, I know, but I'm not in the mood for sophistry. I just want to ramble happily for a change. This may not last very long. So there. And I saw Houseboat again.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

yeah! yeah!...n as far as jatyamla is concerned...we all know how i behaved! (hehe)...sir...i mean..(grins some more)...thank u for letting me type..grins and looks away..

1:18 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

Smartymashi had night outttttttt!! once in a lifetime feelslike. nest one after 20 odd years again!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

@preeta ...n how embarasing is thees?
"can one of you type for me?" (looks at bunch )
ME : Raises hand , points towards euu !!

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home