Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm reading The Sound and the Fury, and there's this part where Quentin starts laughing uncontrollably when things are really really fucked for him, and it's crazy, but I know, I know, I know. No book has depressed me this much ever. And I hate using words like depressed and whatnot, but that's just what it is. It's a feeling of utter hopelessness. When you're too tired to argue or explain or fight.
Sometimes I wish I didn't understand anything.
R has dirty ears. Or is that too Bathos?
But R seems happy. In his sweet little bubble. I envy that sort of a rhino-hide (paradox?). I don't respect it, but I certainly do envy it (paradox?).
I love it when people think I could have an opinion. They are wrong, I don't. But it feels so incredibly nice.
Oh dubloo tee eff, it's not working. Will probably delete later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

hee hee...dirty ears for sure! and flaunting it too. like "come see my ears. they're dirty".
oh wht the heck...ul prolly delete this nayway!! :P

12:03 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

not that he'll see. but even if he does, how does it matter?

12:09 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

ohh not coz of himmm.. he dont matter coz he was 'rude'.
lets Lucy sometimes. i feel like laughing at random ppl. its quite cleansing sometimes. i laughed all the way home today from a walk. it was hilarious!!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Well, I don't laugh too much AT people really...really, don't roll your eyes...I seriously believe all the bad karma jazz. I mean I do laugh sometimes but not much. R wasn't really rude I figured. He's just like that. Vague and a little idiotic. Remember, we shared germs later on? And he was surprisingly nice once upon a time long ago as well...so forgiven. :)
And yeh babeh, lets Lucy.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home