Saturday, November 04, 2006

Aaargh. I hate Saturdays. I'd like Saturdays, but I just can't. I used to like Saturdays. But that was a long time ago. I'm so incredibly lazy it's making me nauseous. Like I'm drowning in oodles of fat and cholesterol, rancid and spoilt. Yuck. I feel yuck is what I feel. Yuckityyuckyuck.

I saw Houseboat today. I want one. I want a body and accent like Sophia Loren's and a man like Cary Grant. Then it'll all be okay, I know. If my man ever left me for someone like Sophia Loren, I'd totally understand. Some women are hot. And then there's So-phia. He can leave me for So-phia. But not for someone like Jennifer Love Hewitt. You know those thin, moral types. Or whatever. I just don't like Jennifer Love Hewitt. He should understand too if I left him for a Cary Grant. Men are just not gentlemen anymore.

I cannot conclude this. I'm thinking of too many things now. I'm incredibly upset about missing somebody very soon. It's even spilling into my dreams. *sigh*. Why can't I stop being 13 just for a little bit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home