Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I seriously need an anonymous blog.
And among other things, a terrible shame about Johnny Hart. We've known each other since like forever man.
"Man", just looks so lame when you write it, no? It's such a useful little word. Very versatile. Not as much as "fuck", but versatile enough. In a polite kind of way. Like in front of parents. I usually say a lot of things in front of my parents. But not "fuck". Even "bitch" is difficult. "Ass" is okay, but "asshole" isn't. I don't think I heard my father say "fuck" so openly and conversationally up until a few years ago. Ma, I can't even imagine. When she's really mad at someone, she'll say "capital Bee". Which could mean "bitch" or "bastard". Oh, I'm not too comfortable saying "bastard" either in front of them. "Shit" goes. It was kind of weird when I was 10, but I think they got over it. I think it was the weirdest when I said "prostitute" for the first time- not even "whore" or "slut" - just "prostitute". You know, while passing the Alipore Bridge. It just seemed funny, because they knew and I knew, but we all pretended like we didn't know. And I have a penchant for saying awkward things during awkward moments. So I said, "Yeah, what's the big deal? They're prostitutes". And it was a triumphant moment because I was twelve and my grandmother was sitting next to me and Ma gasped. Jeez, I could be so lame. Twelve year olds can be such pains. They should be totally banished and not allowed to return till they're seventeen or something. If they're like me, they should wait till they're about thirty.

You know that terrible phase, when everything you say is an innuendo? You just can't help it, and it just happens. Even a simple sentence seems loaded. And you laugh at just about everything. It just so happens that I like hard bananas. They're the only kind I can have. Can you imagine saying that to someone? Whattodo now. Or like when you call someone up and ask "Are you coming?" or when you say something like "She was getting off". I mean that simple. But you're just too far gone. It's not even funny. But I dare you not to laugh, when you actually say it or hear it. Innocently of course. I was watching the Tonight Show that day, and there was this guy who claimed he could make every single word sound like it had something to do with sex. And he opened a random page from the dictionary, and heh, it was actually quite funny.

Anyway. I'm just bored. I have to study really. It's just too hard I tell you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

"...that terrible phase, when everything you say is an innuendo"


hehehehe ,such a nice post I say :)

12:47 AM  
Blogger Leo M said...

that was a truly excellent piece.

2:03 AM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

joey does that. or did that. grandma's chicken salad.
oh well.

2:18 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

perfect start to change my mood on a grumpy morning!

Btw I can also only eat kaccha bananas no squishy squashy for me

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur good man! (no pun intented)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

V - :D

Leo - You have this Bill and Ted thing going for you, y'know? Eggzellent :D

Chamki - yes, squishy ones... okay I can't write that.

Sud - Haha, I know!

Anon - I hope your talking about the post, and not this one sentence you have posted!

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, my sister does that. Random oh-im-so-cool things.

9:54 AM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Foot in the mouth, disease?

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home