Friday, April 06, 2007

R.I.P. Miss Kapoor

Aaargh. I'm mad. There was this kinda transvestitish hot looking guy on Kasautii (yes yes, we've been through this before - I vautch), and they've changed him! I'm like, mortified, crushed and so not watching it anymore. Ekta Kapoor has tried my patience a gazillion times, and I had always triumphed, dedicating my largely useless life to watching two, not one, but two, of her useless soaps - despite the plastic surgeries and the inane storylines and the migraine inducing editing (the infamous "double-take" really helped me understand the extention of time concept in FS, haha). And that is not all - I had to face all kinds of ridicule at home (especially from a sports&news type brother and father), had to make up all kinds of random excuses for intellectual friends who called me up precisely at 8.30 or 10.30 and I battled severe serial addiction when I was out of town and/or away from a television set. I'll make no excuses. I loved the dumb stuff. Except when you had some slutty, grating item number from some shitty K-movie that you made with your Balaji money - then I just changed the channel. But it was cool. I could deal wth all that. I could excuse all the stupid, unnecessary side actors (again flickety-flick) - as long as the main characters were all there - carrying the "story" forward. I could have my dinner in peace. BUT. This is Harakiri. You changed (not killed off, nono, that would give me more faith) the prodigal son of Prerna and Anurag? How DARE you? Stupid bitch. *sigh* - I finally succumb then - the last of the K-serial watchers. I give up. I give up. *doublesigh*

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

kasam se.Kaise??nahin!

12:32 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

or as Ms. Tagore and all other Bongs to hit Bollywood would say - "NE-hee"!
It's shattering I tell you.

1:51 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

I watch Kasam se and Saath Phere too.
We are all in the same generation leap i tell you.

But I must say, you must watch Saath Phere on Zee, there is no Bong in it, I know you wont watch but try its super fun, and the plots are better. Its not Ekta's

6:35 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

And Oye!
This post is totally inspired my comment isn't it?
At least part of it, at least give me credit for it?
Be nice now.

6:36 PM  
Blogger Random Doodler said...

i've given up kyunki too. i dont remember who's who anymore. ajkal, i see Virudh. but thats because i have this secret thing for sushant singh.

7:06 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Chamki I wrote this before reading your comment actually :-S - and right after watching Friday's Kasautii. I watch (or used to) Kasautii and Kyukii. *sigh* - saat phere? Really? I'm trying to get out of this mode now! Switching to more 'foren' stuff - like Heroes. Shit, I love Heroes. But I'll *gulp* think about it...
Sud - I think Sushant Singh is so hot :)

8:40 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Oh and I don't half mind that show - Ek Chaabi hain Pados Mein - or something like that - caught one or two episodes - and it was kind of sweet - like Nukkad (remember Nukkad? Guru, Khopri and all those people?)

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home