Monday, January 16, 2006

Controversy yay!

Hey, there's controversy in blogworld! It's like ctta de ja vu! Only this time, I have nothing to do with it :)
Oh and I won't feel sorry for anyone, because everyone enjoys it :)
Oh and if they don't, thassokay too.
Oh and another thing...it won't last...*sigh*
And yes, I'm really not as bitchy as I used to be (stop laughing, isstrue).

Tomorrow is the third year farewell party (*sniff* bye bye gems-yum...no more letching)
Me maketh musique and eateth fried rice and "chicken chilli" (as Dechen put it )

Arre, I wanna see Matador. Does anyone have?

Today was so stupid. College lasted for just half an hour. And then it took one whole hour to come back. Such a waste of time and money na, chtzz.

I watched cricket today and felt like whacking a ball.

I just wish I had not behaved so moronically with a person 2, no 3 years ago. I wish I could tell him that, I had issues beyond my command, and well, I still do. Sorry if I seemed weird. And sorry for standing you up... again :( But then you had issues too, so dunnmatter.

I need new mobile phone cover.
Okbye.

10 Comments:

Blogger La Figlia Che Piange said...

Haha, buy a peenk vun. It IS like ctta 2 , all the participants were on ctta too, btw. join us plis.

11:16 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

So who were you on CTTA?

3:18 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

oh I was this sad stuff called Satanic Verses *blush*blush*
But I took an early sabbatical. It was the stupidest thing on earth

7:10 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

pink? Lessee...
I think the fun is done with. I swear the bitch inside of me was squirming to make fun of so many... not just one. But then. Thassit for me.

7:12 PM  
Blogger La Marquise de Pompadour said...

HELLO DEAR IMPOVERISHED, NEGLECTED DAUGHTER OF MINE!!!!
jUST ON THE NET FOR A FEW FLEETING MOMENTS SO JSUT A POST TO SAY HI WILL COMMENT MORE IN DETAIL LATER

12:02 AM  
Blogger erebus said...

oh yeah...... i remember you.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Living On Video said...

Satanic Verses?That's impossible coz this person in question lived somewhere in the states.

10:39 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Heeey Ming :) How's Daddy? ;)

Erebus - not nice huh? I wasn't very active though. I just had one brief "argument", if I'm right.

Living etc - yeah? I don't recall lying about where I lived! But I looked like this - *satanic_verses*
:-)
Uff...those were sad, confused years.

9:12 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

yeah yeah... i remember you... m was gryphonheart btw... Living on video was Al'Green

1:18 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

I remember being bitchy with al'green. You, I don't think I interacted much with...or maybe I did. It's a bit fuzzy.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home