Saturday, January 06, 2007

I am STRUGGLING with my SOP and my written assignment. I'm so used to writing crappy stream of consciousness stuff that I can't be formal anymore. I don't even know why people have to be so goddamn formal anyway. It's just a weapon used during cold wars as far as I'm concerned. Oh well.
Finished reading Death of a Salesman last evening. Sparked a sense of de ja vu in me. Well of course I had seen it all before. It's all very sad. Every damn thing I read these days is sad. Or even see. Saw Full Metal Jacket the other day. But thank god for it. I can't get over the Vietnamese prostitute - me so hawwwwny, me luf you vaaary long, me suckysucky, me so hawwwny.
HAHAhahaha.
Oh and how funny is Arrested Development? I don't watch it too often, but shit, everytime I do, it's so much fun. Well whaddya know... I bet the British made it for them.
I feel like going to Benares. I've heard so much about it. And now with the camera even more so. After exams. I haffff to.
I need a badminton partner. I love winter. Love, love, love.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vatsala said...

shit!I watched it a couple of days back..hehe and it kept repeating in me head yesterday ..all the way back home...me so hawwwny sucky sucky me love you longtime... :D

5:27 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Heehee, powerful stuff no?

12:32 AM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Even your posts about nothing but your life are so much fun to read.

I suck.
Thats it.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home