Monday, May 15, 2006

It's okay to eat fish

....'Cause they don't have any feelings ?

Went to macher bajar today. I hate eating mach. And I certainly don't like seeing big, cold, dead ones staring into space, getting their guts chopped off turn by turn.

Nope. Certainly not one of my favourite things in the world.

Ma cannot tolerate Nirvana. She thinks Kurt Cobain has a problem or something (well duh). But she liked Man who sold the world. Thank god for David Bowie. Warned her about the ghost of Cobain haunting her. Listening to Nirvana more than ever now. You don't take me to the macher bajar and insult Cobain in the same day and get away with it. Did wish her for Mother's Day though.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting site,
congratulations

Tavox

1:15 AM  
Blogger Subhrajyoti Mukhopadhyay said...

i love fish !
wht lovely fishy pics :)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Hmm. I don't. I have pets who are fish. It's disturbing seeing them being cut up like that. even chicken. goats are the worst.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now thats a PETA issue !

12:33 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

A PETA issue most definitely. But whattodo when it's Fish Florentine or Fish Fry or Baked Fish or Tandoori Fish? What huh what? Turn green I suppose.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home