Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Flurry of activities all of a sudden. Part I drawing to an end (chug-a-chug-a-chug-a-chug-upto-Aug14th). Home free pretty much by the 31st. Umm, there's the kaaj, the play, the last minute family bonding, post-op preps (*sigh*, not liposuction - but wouldn't that be nice) and the no brainer party to which everyone is invited. Whoever reads this blog, whoever does not, whoever is in the need of de-braining, de-stressing and de-inhibiting oneself, are invited. Only when and where, I have no clue. Madness, intoxication, crazy chicken and noise pollution promised. Carry your own puke bags, medication, booze and significant others. I am only half-kidding.
But really, everything's so bloody tame these days. I need something like that. You know, like when you wake up in the morning and go "oops". Ok, not really. But still, wild, stupid and not too expensive. Gawd, I sound 15 and Paris Hiltonish. But Whattodo. I'm living on sheddo bhat and Shakespeare. I am not going to justify any of this. Superficialty rocks.

7 Comments:

Blogger The Nutty Pea said...

alright dude!!! ya finally get my point!!! btw...gimme some credit for the (completely unethical)party idea...ami na thakle...tui aar sudu bodhoi cosmopolitan ki tai kokhono jante partishna. the tiny bit of superficiality that u may have...u owe it to me, n my influence. cheers!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Chamki said...

Hee hee. Well we need a party like this. I need a change!!! I want to get out of Bombay!!!
Help!

12:18 AM  
Blogger Bone said...

purtee happening? purtee happening? me in loreto... me needs a life too!

8:09 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Preeta - haha! I am superficial ALSO, now come on! :0 Oto boast korte hobe na!

Chamki - i want to get out of Cal! I think we should meet somewhere in Madhya Pradesh or something :S and have this damn party!

Tiny - Yes yes Loreto might make you feel that way. Cordially invited, in a suspended in the air kinda way.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did something remotely de-inhibiting. I got my hair streaked. Not a big step for mankind but a huuge leap forward for Srinkind.

11:11 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Good going :) Changing hair colour changes purssonalty, I haff experienced.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Vatsala said...

Sheddho bhaat n Shakespeare..you go gurl! LOL

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home