Monday, April 24, 2006

My mp3 player has conked. And I feel bad, because I get very attached to non-living things. I mean not in a materialistic way...you know...it's like you getting attached to a pet or something...it's weird, but anyway. This player... nothing like these snazzy i-pods or whatever they have these days...is this bulky ol' fellow, and I'm crazy about it...because it reminds me of all kinds of things. Like New York and the Smallie Mix. Like Euro Rail and Maggi blonde guy who sat with his feet up. Like Dhriti, Kanti and Avril Lavigne and United States of Whatever. Of the intricate topography sheets I had to do and Angie and Paint it Black. Like liking Something by the Beatles in Bhutan for the first time while going up a hill. Like Indian Summer with Dee in Kalimpong. Like Times they are a Changing in that bathroom in that cruiseboat in Egypt. Like Let it Be when I'm really really sad, and want no-one to know about it. Like staring at my reflection in it's silver controls while studying Marketing Economies. God, I need to get it repaired. I'm such a sentimental fool.

6 Comments:

Blogger Random Doodler said...

Why on earth do you keep deleting posts? it is most disconcerting.

11:18 PM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

Beeekause I felt they were stupid. And because you don't say stuff related to my posts...like this one :(
I feel discouraged *sniff*

11:55 PM  
Blogger erebus said...

sad.. i never really had a MP3 player

And yeah... quit deleting your posts... ki peculiar meyere baba!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Loony Libberswick of Llapland said...

you some i-pod thingie na? I've had mine for about 3 years now. I'm so terribly in love with it.

I delete posts. that's just who I am. bas.

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Homatropine hydrocodone fioricet Mature women redhead Girl nude amateur Big boobs galleries free hentai anime movies hot tub or spa and skin Home equity loans with low credit scores

4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home